Subject: GHG regulation
From: Gustav Österberg <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 16:43:43 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear responsible person at MKM,

We have heard that Estonia is planning to raise it's GHG-reduction target
för the transport sector. Are there also any specific targets for advanced
biofuel from the Annex IX-A list?
Also, what is the penalty for fuel suppliers that fails to meet the
blending target?

We have seen that there has been a decision to make a climate law where
these things might be specified. Is this the case? If yes, could you guide
me to the legislation?

Vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Gustav Österberg

Hållbarhetsingenjör/Sustainability Engineer

+46 765 17 49 36

Lantmännen Biorefineries

Hanholmsvägen 69

Box 932, SE-601 19 Norrköping

+ 46 10-55 673 11

https://www.lantmannen.com <https://www.lantmannen.com/>

Please note that personal data may be processed when communicating with
Lantmännen by e-mail. You may reas more about your rights in connection to
thus in our  <https://www.lantmannen.com/privacy-policy/> Privacy Policy.